Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, The University of Tokyo,
Dept. of Computer Science, Igarashi Laboratory
Email : taka [at] ui.is.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Email : kazutaka.nakashima [at] n-taka.info
Interested in computer graphics, especially in 3D shape analysis.
My research topic is digital fabrication based on the analysis.
Extraction of A Smooth Surface from Voxels Preserving Sharp Creases
Kazutaka Nakashima, Takeo Igarashi
ACM SIGGRAPH 2015 Posters [ACM DL]
- Devoxelizing Voxel Art
- Bachelor thesis (The university of Tokyo, Mar. 2015)
- Interactive Decomposition for Fabrication with Two-Piece Permanent Molds
- Master thesis (The university of Tokyo, Mar. 2017)
- Scientific intern at Bernd Bickel’s group, IST Austria (Aug. 2016 — Jan. 2017, Jul. 2017 — Oct. 2017)
- JST ACT-I reseacher (Dec. 2016 — Mar. 2020)
C/C++, Python, Ruby, scilab, Java